Michael B. Fisher
Michael began his career at a full-service New York law firm, concentrating on commercial bankruptcy and complex litigation before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, and self-regulatory organizations. Over the course of the next decade he gained significant experience managing the growing bankruptcy practice of a law firm in New York’s Adirondack Mountain region as well as with a successful family-owned firm in the Seattle, Washington area.
Fisher Law Offices, PLLC was established soon after Michael arrived in New Hampshire in 2010 and has grown into a thriving practice serving a diverse range of clients in the areas of consumer and commercial bankruptcy, business law, commercial litigation and creditors’ rights. Michael strives to achieve cost-effective solutions for clients by providing efficient and unparalleled personal service to resolve whatever legal issues arise during the course of representation.
Outside of the office, Michael enjoys coaching ice hockey at Dartmouth College (ACHA D3) and is an avid golfer. He lives in the Upper Valley with his wife and three children.
- Colgate University, B.A. (1997)
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D. (2000)
- State of New York (2001)
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York (2001)
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York (2001)
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York (2006)
- State of New Hampshire (2010)
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire (2010)
- United States District Court for the District of Vermont (2014)
We are a debt relief agency. We assist clients with filing for bankruptcy relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code.
The information obtained from this site is not legal advice nor is it intended to provide the user with legal advice. Please call or e-mail our office at your earliest convenience to schedule a free consultation to discuss your financial situation and what options might be available to you.